Cast casting is a 6,000-year-old process that has clearly withstood the test of time. A mold of sand or clay is crafted to the desired shape before molten bronze or aluminum is poured and allowed to solidify. The result is a durable, one-piece plaque that can be finished and mounted to fit the desired application.
We can produce bronze castings up to 96" in diameter and aluminum castings of even greater dimensions. All of our facilities melt their metal using nonpolluting electric furnaces, and use only prime grade, lead- and mercury-free alloys.
You should consider ordering a cast plaque from Sundax if your plaque order requires:
Integral sculpting and background textures
Greater depth and dimension
Sizes up to 96" circular diameter
Letters 1/4" or taller - font style may vary
Higher level of recycled content
Multiple castings of identical plaques - discounts available
Greater selection of border styles and mounting options
Sundax has the best pricing and fastest delivier of solid aluminum, bronze and brass plaques.
The following are distinct benefits of buying precision tooled plaques from Sundax:
• Fastest production time in the industry-an average of ten days
• Detailed letters, logos, Braille and standard borders without extra costs
• Any size up to 40” x 84” in any fractional dimension
• Letters as small as 1/4” high with crisp, clean, deep edges-font style may vary
• Aluminum, bronze and brass metal options
• Thin gauge 1/8” plaques available up to 24” x 24”
• Lower carbon footprint than cast products